Thursday, June 17, 2010

GTOC: Delay!

Update! We have been delayed and the flight canceled due to weather. We will be in Tokyo for a bit. More to come - host John Clare embedded with the YOSA #greattourofchina.
*UPDATE - we are confirmed for a flight at 10:50am - no word on Great Wall, etc. But are at a hotel close to the airport.


David Thompson said...

Any word on whether this group will be able to do the Great Wall tomorrow AM?

Susie Vybiral said...

Who knew some of the YOSA group would have the 'opportunity' to stay overnight in Japan, too?!