Monday, June 23, 2008

Choices

I travelled this weekend to Wichita, Kansas and had nine hours to drive on I-35. What to listen to? Of course, I took KPAC with me until I left the area, and then tuned into KMFA in Austin. After that I caught up with friends on the phone and didn't listen to much, tuning later to WRR in Dallas. After a reststop and refueling, I listened to a little bit of everything on my mp3 player, from Anne-Sophie Mutter playing Beethoven's Violin Concerto to Radiohead's In Rainbows and alot more in between, classical, rock and jazz.
What do you like to listen to travelling? You can share your choices in the "comments" section below!

And hear your favorites tonight with James Baker Listener's Choice starting at 9pm tonight on KPAC and KTXI.

John Clare, afternoon host

No comments: